Pest Fighter Novel Coronavirus Policy
Support for Customers Impacted by the COVID-19 Virus Situation
At Pest Fighter, the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities is our priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers as the situation continues to evolve.
To minimize exposure to Covid-19, in alignment with Public Health and our governor’s mandates, we have taken the following precautions:
- Our technicians will be using protective equipment for the safety of our customers and our staff.
- All invoices will be mailed or sent by email to your billing address on file. To prepare your invoices, our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment, including face masks and gloves; the envelopes will be self-sealing.
- We will no longer leave invoices or business cards at your door. You can make a specific request for items to be left at your door, by calling (206) 236 – BUGS (2847).
- If your account is currently set up to receive invoices by mail and you would prefer to receive invoices by email, please contact our office (206) 236 – BUGS(2847).
- Our payment options are flexible. We accommodate almost any payment plan that is convenient for you. We also accept payments through services such as Venmo or PayPal.
The safety of our customers and our communities is at the forefront of what we do at Pest Fighter. We will continue to monitor the situation and update this policy as necessary. If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to send a message or give us a call at (206) 236 – BUGS (2847). We’re here to assist you.
As always, thank you for choosing Pest Fighter,
Adam Truitt (owner) and Staff
For additional information about COVID-19 visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov.